In this scholarly work, F.
Bruce gives a section by section commentary on Colossians, Philemon, and Ephesians. Based on an in depth study of the Greek texts, he starts with an introduction that covers the beginnings of the three books and gives particular emphasis to the geography of Asia Minor. Bruce compellingly argues for analyzing these three letters together as he discusses the Jewish community and the theological issues brought out in each book.
In the Logos editions, these valuable volumes are enhanced by amazing functionality. Scripture citations link directly to English translations, and important terms link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. Take the discussion with you using tablet and mobile apps. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place, so you get the most out of your study.
Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, and Philemon
Expanded Paraphrase. Exegetical Outline.
- Colossians and Philemon.
- Contemporary Metabolism: Volume 1.
- Emotionally Weird!
- Dudjom Lingpa’s Visions of the Great Perfection.
- Let’s Study Colossians and Philemon.
- Standard Catalog of German Coins: 1601 To Present.
B Thanksgiving and Intercession for Philemon vv Pauls General Appeal on Behalf of Onesimus vv Pauls Specific Requests regarding Onesimus vv Glossary of Grammatical and Rhetorical Terms. Colossians and Philemon Murray J.
- Philippians, Colossians, Philemon?
- Signaling and Communication in Plant Symbiosis.
- Enzyme engineering in food processing;
- Epistle to Philemon;
- Product Details.
- Beer in Africa: Drinking spaces, states and selves?